Jodi Lyn O’Keefe anwered questions about her favorite Books, Tru Blood, her grandfather, her love for Music. Favorite place in the house. Her Bullet Belt and afraid of spiders and rats.
1. Fill in the blank: three items in my bag that you will always find:
Jewelry samples, a sketch book & red lipstick. I have a VERY big purse.
2. My favorite guilty-pleasure (TV, film, past-time, iPhone app/game or food):
True Blood. Can’t get enough. And good luck getting me away from Words with Friends.
3. If I could have lunch with anyone – non-fiction or fantasy – it would be:
My grandfather. He passed away when I was very young. He used to pick me up from school every day. I was madly in love with him. We watched old movies together – only black and white. I fell in love with movies with my grandfather.
4. My favorite song lyric is:
“You got a fast car. And I want a ticket to go anywhere. Maybe we make a deal. Maybe together we can get somewhere. Anyplace is better. Starting from zero got nothing to lose. Maybe we’ll make something, but me myself I got nothing to prove.” – Tracy Chapman.
5. The piece of clothing in my closet that I have had forever is:
A vintage belt with bullets all the way around. They love this thing at the airport.
6. My favorite children’s book is:
Goodnight, Moon. But, No! David! runs a close second.
7. One thing on my bucket list I haven’t done is:
Jumped out of an airplane.
8. I am currently reading:
This Book Will Save Your Life by A.M. Holmes.
9. My bringing-down-the-house karaoke go-to song is:
10. My favorite place to be is:
11. If I were a crayon, the name of my crayon would be:
Sky blue pink. My grandfather claimed that that was his favorite color.
12. I am afraid of:
13. My biggest pet peeve is:
14. I should be afraid of (but am not):
15. Language I can speak other than English:
16. In my first school pageant, I was a:
Questions by Vanessa King. Vanessa grew up wanting to be a backup singer, and/or a pediatrician.